1. By posting resumes or other data on the Site, or by sending resumes or other similar letters to the email addresses of companies or other Users of the Site, Users of the Site voluntarily grant ProfITsoft LLC registered at 111-A Klochkovska street, Kharkiv, Ukraine, 61145, as well as third parties who have access to this Site, their unconditional consent to process their personal data (contained in their resumes, messages, information collected or posted on the Site, and information sent to other Users of the Site).
2. Personal Data processing includes any action or set of actions associated with collecting, registering, accumulating, storing, adapting, modifying, updating, using, and distributing (implementing, transferring), or deleting the Personal Data of the User in order to ensure the operation of services of the Site.
3. The scope of the User’s Personal Data, in relation to which processing is carried out and which can be included in the personal data database (including in the resume personal data database), is defined as any information about the User-posted in his or her resume or other data gathered or posted on the Site, as well as emails sent using it, which becomes known to ProfITsoft LLC, as well as to any third parties using the Website.
4. User consent to process Personal Data requires no further notice from ProfITsoft LLC when transferring the Personal Data to third parties in accordance with the provisions of article 21 of the Ukrainian Law “On personal data protection”.
5. By accepting this agreement, the User confirms that he or she understands his or her rights as defined by the Ukrainian Law “On personal data protection”, as well as the purpose for collecting, storing, and processing his personal data. The User also agrees that the time period for processing his or her personal data does not have an expiration.
6. The User can, at any time, change (update, supplement) the personal data, or parts of it, provided by him or her, as well as its privacy settings, using the edit function and access settings for personal information, as well as require that the Company completely delete the account and personal data associated with the User from the Site’s database.
To delete personal data, please, write to email@example.com
7. The purpose for collecting, storing, and processing personal data is to provide the User with personalized Site services, including access to a personalized dashboard; posting and sending resumes and jobs; targeting advertising material; communicating with the User by sending mobile messages to a personal phone number, messages to personal e-mail and electronic messengers, applications and social networks, including sending notifications, informational offers, including sending notifications, requests; providing services; processing User requests; and other services.